Welcome!

Welcome to the sixth grade! My name is Mrs. Call and I am thrilled to have you in my class. Let me tell you a little bit about what you can expect from sixth grade. This year, you will be learning all about ancient history in social studies, the solar system and energy in science, writing and comprehension strategies in language arts, and you will even be doing some algebra in math! Our class will also be doing a lot of fun things with the rest of the sixth grade like The Pillow Concert, Tournament of Knights, The Space Center, Valentines Dance, and more!

I wanted to introduce myself so you can get to know a little bit about me. This is my fourth year teaching sixth grade and I love it. You might remember me from when I taught at Alpine when you were in 3rd grade. The other two years I taught at Barratt Elementary in American Fork. I enjoy teaching, traveling, riding my bike, reading, and doing crafts. If you have any questions for me, feel free to leave a comment and check back later for the answer!

Here is a picture of my husband and I exploring Ketchican, Alaska this summer.

I am really looking forward to the coming year and all of the fun things we have in store!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Call

1 comment

V. Jackman | August 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM

This looks great, and is informative. Nice job!

Post a Comment